- The West Coast Women’s Show is taking place at TRADEX on October 13, 14 & 15 and at BC Place Stadium on November 17, 18 & 19.
- This agreement will serve as both your application and your contract.
- Applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis. Whenever possible space assignments will be made in keeping with exhibitor preferences. Please select your desired booth choices from the following floor plans: TRADEX and BC Place Stadium.
- A confirmation invoice will be sent through Square to the email address that you provide in the application. This invoice will contain your booth number, booth size, any applicable premiums, the contracted price for your requested exhibit space, and the payment schedule.
- The application form contains a mandatory Credit Card Authorization Form. The card you provide will be charged on the dates outlined below. You will receive a reminder email 3 days before each payment date.
- Show Management reserves the right to make any changes to the floor plan at its discretion.
- Exhibitors will be notified when the Exhibitor Manual is online to aid in planning for the show.
- Mandatory marketing fee — $109 for TRADEX and $129 for BC Place Stadium. This fee covers your company being included in the exhibitor list and floor plan on our website until at least 3 months after the show; inclusion in our digital show guide; inclusion in our printed show guide that is given to visitors at the show entrance; inclusion in website blog posts; and inclusion in “new exhibitors” bulletins to our email database. All exhibitors will be sent a login link which will allow you to create your listing.
- Each booth comes with a standard 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drape. The side drape is not installed on corner booths. All exhibitors are required to provide carpeting or floor covering to completely cover the booth floor space.
- Tables, chairs, carpeting, electrical, plumbing, furnishings, or other utility services are not included with booth space. These can be ordered separately from our official show suppliers when the Exhibitor Manual is online.
- BADGES: 5 exhibitor staff badges per 10’ x 10’ booth; 3 badges per 5’ x 6’ or 5’ x 10’ booth are included.
- TICKETS: 15 VIP admission tickets per exhibitor are included.
- Exhibitors who sample food or beverage products which require handling, cooking and / or preparation or who provide personal services (e.g., nails, electrolysis, laser hair removal, etc.) must meet all Fraser Health Authority and / or Vancouver Coastal Health regulations.
- Exhibitors who sample food or beverage products are required to provide vinyl floor covering to completely cover the booth floor space.
TRADEX Booth Pricing
- 10′ x 10′ — $1,499
- 10′ x 15′ — $2,248.50
- 10′ x 20′ — $2,998
- 10′ x 30′ — $4,497
- 20′ x 20′ — $5,996
- 20′ x 30′ — $7,974
- 10′ x 10′ in Artisans Marketplace — $1,079
- 5′ x 10′ in Artisans Marketplace — $629
- 5′ x 10′ in Marketplace — $829
- 5′ x 6′ in Marketplace — $499
BC Place Stadium Booth Pricing
- 10′ x 10′ — $1,799
- 10′ x 15′ — $2,698.50
- 10′ x 20′ — $3,598
- 10′ x 30′ — $5,397
- 20′ x 20′ — $7,196
- 20′ x 30′ — $9,594
- 10′ x 10′ in Artisans Marketplace — $1,279
- 5′ x 10′ in Artisans Marketplace — $749
- 5′ x 10′ in Marketplace — $999
Book Both Shows, Get 15% Discount on BC Place Stadium Show
- Exhibitors that book and participate in both the TRADEX and BC Place Stadiumshows will receive a 15% discount on their BC Place Stadium invoice.
- The discount will only apply if the exhibit space booked for the TRADEX show is at least the same size as that booked for the BC Place Stadium show.
- The discount will only apply if the payment schedule is met.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or sponsorship.
Payment Schedule — Book Now, Pay Later!
We do not require a deposit with the Exhibit Space Application & Contract. You are free to reserve your exhibit space now – the first payment is not due and your card will not be charged until February 15th, 2023. Please also note that your card will only be charged for the following amounts on the following dates:
- February 15th — 25% of invoice total.
- April 15th — 25% of invoice total.
- June 15th — 25% of invoice total.
- August 15th — 25% of invoice total.