Please Read Before Completing
- If you are only inquiring about booth space, please complete this form to request booth information, availability, and pricing. Our team will contact you within two business days.
- If you are ready to book your booth space, please remain on this page and complete this form.
- The West Coast Women’s Show is taking place at BC Place Stadium on November 17, 18 & 19.
- This agreement will serve as both your application and your contract, which outlines the terms and conditions of your participation in the show.
- Please carefully review the Terms & Conditions prior to submitting your application.
- Applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis. Whenever possible space assignments will be made in keeping with exhibitor preferences. If your desired booth location is already taken, we will assign you the next best available option. Please select your desired booth choices from the following floor plans: BC Place Stadium.
- You will receive a confirmation email if your application is approved. This email will contain the invoice for your contracted exhibit space; the total amount owing; and the payment schedule.
- The applications contains a mandatory Credit Card Authorization Form. Full payment is due within 24 hours of receiving the invoice.
Your investment includes
- 5 exhibitor staff badges per 10’ x 10’ booth; 3 badges per 5’ x 6’ or 5’ x 10’ booth.
- 15 VIP admission tickets per exhibitor.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- 25% discount on food at BC Place for your staff.
- Show advertising and publicity campaign valued at over $400,000 per show.
- Opportunities including social media contests, speaking on stage, and editorial pitches.
- Inclusion in event promotions, including email blasts and social media posts.
- Pre-show promotional material.
- Show guide to aid in planning for the show.
- Your company listed as an exhibitor on the website.
- On-site material handling.
- Professional show management.
- Opportunities to connect with new customers, generate leads, and build relationships.
- Opportunities to network with other exhibitors and industry professionals.
- Show Management reserves the right to make any changes to the floor plan at its discretion.
- Please note that booth space will not be designated, confirmed, or held for more than 7 days – or a term pre-arranged with Show Management – without a booth deposit or booth payment based on the payment schedule below.
- Exhibitors will be notified when the Exhibitor Manual is online to aid in planning for the show.
- Mandatory marketing fee — $129 for BC Place Stadium. This fee covers your company being included in the exhibitor list and floor plan on our website until at least 3 months after the show; inclusion in our digital show guide; and inclusion in our printed show guide that is given to visitors at the show entrance.
- Each booth comes with a standard 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drape. The side drape is not installed on corner booths. All exhibitors are required to provide carpeting or floor covering to completely cover the booth floor space.
- Tables, chairs, carpeting, electrical, plumbing, furnishings, or other utility services are not included with booth space. These can be ordered separately from our official show suppliers when the Exhibitor Manual is online.
- Exhibitors who sample food or beverage products which require handling, cooking and / or preparation or who provide personal services (e.g., nails, electrolysis, laser hair removal, etc.) must meet all Fraser Health Authority and / or Vancouver Coastal Health regulations.
- Exhibitors who sample food or beverage products are required to provide vinyl floor covering to completely cover the booth floor space.
- 20′ x 30′ — $9,594
- 20′ x 20′ — $7,196
- 10′ x 30′ — $5,397
- 10′ x 20′ — $3,598
- 10′ x 15′ — $2,698.50
- 10′ x 10′ — $1,799
- 10′ x 10′ in Artisans Marketplace — $1,279
- 5′ x 10′ in Artisans Marketplace — $749
- 5′ x 10′ in Marketplace — $999
- Corner, 10′ x 10′ or bigger — $250 per corner
- Corner, 5′ x 10′ — $125 per corner
- Centre Aisle — $250 per booth